We had Austin's 2nd Birthday Party on Saturday and it was a lot of fun. We did a Cowboy theme this year and everyone seemed to have a great time.
This is the gift from Mama & Daddy. It was wrapped up in the living room and I went to the bathroom, but when I came back this is what I found.
He had already unwrapped it and got on in
From the smile on his face, I'd say he liked it
Trying to blow out the candle...
Enjoying cake and ice cream with Uncle Terry
Opening gifts. The 1st thing he found was a Tootsie Roll pop and that's all he cared about!
A little lower dad...
Getting the loot
Thanks for coming Abby...now gimme' some lovin'!

Look at all that good icing left...I think I'll help my self
After a long day he was just nasty...take a look at that face.


No comments:
Post a Comment