Brandon, Austin and I went to White Oak Lake fishing one Sunday and let's just say Austin acted fine, but he wasn't as much in to fishing here as he was on the pond. The difference is because the fish weren't biting fast enough and he has no patience. I don't either for that matter when it's comes to fishing! I'm ready to go if they're not biting within the first 15 minutes.
Of course when you go out the boat you've got to have snacks! Here he is with a ring pop and I think he had some of everyone's snacks while we were there. That was his favorite part of the trip!
And after 3 hours of being in the boat with Mama and Daddy this is what happens. He was out as soon as I put him in the seat. You know it's a hard job eating all those snacks while Daddy fished!!



No comments:
Post a Comment