Austin likes to eat his ice cream cones with a fork! Not sure how he got started doing that.
On this particular day I had been busy doing other things and went to check on him and this is what I found. He had taken the hose and "washed mama's windows" along with everything else around him. Apparently he thought things needed some cleaning!! I like to have never got all of the water cleaned up.
Checkin' out the bait on the fishing pole. He's getting things ready I guess.
Here he is just being silly. Can you see the pattern of no clothes? He doesn't like to wear them and therefore spends most days at home without them!!
Another thing you can tell is that he likes to climb up on the kitchen counters. He pushes the barstool up and climbs right on up to check the cabinets for some food, candy or straws, or whatever other excuse he can find when I tell him to get down.
I bought him new markers and a doodle pad at Wal-Mart this past weekend and we left him in the living room drawing. When I went back to check on him he was sitting on the floor and taking each marker one at a time and coloring his stomach. I stood there and watched him for a few minutes before I let him know that I was there and when he realized I was there he was so excited that he had colored his belly!!!
And as if the belly wasn't enough while he and his Daddy were coloring he decided to color his face as well.
We began destruction of our bathroom this past weekend. It's getting totally gutted and redone. Anyway Austin, of course, had to go get his tools and help Daddy out with the sawing.


No comments:
Post a Comment