I am at this moment sitting at home all alone and I have to say it's nice. Papaw picked up Austin before lunch and Brandon is at work. This is the first "home alone" time I've had in a very long time.
We've had a rather busy weekend with grocery and gift buying on Friday, a couple of birthday parties on Saturday, one for my niece who is turning 11 and the other for my cousin who turned 50. And for today just a whole lot of nothing except for cooking supper.
So here are a few photos of the little man from Saturday.
Trying to hit the pinata, but the stick Uncle Shane had was a little heavy.
Here is the birthday girl, Ayla. I can't believe she is fixin' to be 11 years old.
And here is one of Mikey with half of the pinata on his head. You never know what that kid is gonna do.
And of course the sweetest, cutest little man around. How precious is this little guy.


No comments:
Post a Comment