I'll start out by saying that there are a lot of pictures in this post. We had a wonderful Saturday going to Little Rock and taking Austin to his first pumpkin patch. Brandon had to work so I took Austin and my nephew. We went to a patch in southwest Little Rock called Motley's. They have a Christmas tree farm as well. It was a smaller patch than the one I've been to before in Grady, but we really enjoyed it. They have hayrides, goats, chickens, pig races and some swings and slides for the kiddos. And since it was his first pumpkin patch visit I thought we'd have our first Chuck E. Cheese visit as well. That place was packed. They had 4 birthday parties going on as well as the regular customers. Austin still got plenty of playtime though. After Chuck E. I wanted to do a little shopping, but apparently Austin did not. He's not a good shopper to begin with, but Saturday was awful. He doesn't want to ride in a buggy or a stroller and of course holding your hand is out of the question as well. So we fought those battles in EVERY store. I did however get the things that I had to get him except for new shoes. So here are the photos from our big day!!
The sun was really bright so it made it hard to get really good pictures.
Ridin on the hayride.
Pickin' out his pumpkin
The sign says "This tall this Fall" and it measures them. I'd never seen one like it before.
The tunnel inside the hay.
Isn't this a mischievious look?
Pulling around the pumpkins
Feedin' the goats
This was his favorite game. It was a jet-ski.
And a couple of randoms from Sunday. Here he's trying on a coon skin hat in Atwoods.
And I think we've found a good Christmas gift. I couldn't keep him off of this thing. He kept telling me that he needed to get feed and go feed cows with Papaw.
And of course the cutest little hiney in South Arkansas. Actually the little pumpkin undies are cute too!



No comments:
Post a Comment