Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Treats

It has been such a nasty weekend with the rain and the cold. Brandon and I took Austin to the pre-school on Friday for a visit and to pick up his supply list. He starts there on Monday. It makes me a little sad knowing that he's growing up so fast. Friday afternoon Brandon went to the deer camp so me and Austin had the place to our selves. Saturday we went and bought groceries and went to Mamaw and Papaw's for birthday cake for Miranda and Shane. And on Sunday I didn't leave the house all day. I'm going to leave you with just a couple of food pics of what Austin and I cooked over the weekend. The first one is our chicken pot pie that we made and used the cookie cutters to cut out a "halloween black cat" in the top crust. We were trying to make our supper a little festive. The second is of the cupcakes we made on Sunday. Nothing real fancy just picks that we bought at Wal-Mart, but I did make the orange icing homemade!



And here's a quick snapshot of Austin and I that we took. Of course I can never get him to look at the camera!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment