Thursday, November 11, 2010

1st Dentist Visit

Austin had his first dentist visit on Wednesday.  I had noticed a spot on one of his front teeth Sunday night while we were brushing them so I knew we had to get that looked at.  I can't be having my kiddo with bad teeth you know!  Anyway I was so proud of how well he did during his exam and getting his cavities fixed.  Yes, I said cavities...three of them to be exact.  I couldn't believe he had that many at 3 1/2 years old.  And of course I had to take a couple of pictures.  One of them is kinda blurry, but all I had with me was my phone.  Never the less, his first dentist visit is documented.

Laying up in the chair like a big boy.

And of course here you can see that he's talking...as usual!  That's Aunt Sherrell that he's talking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment