We started out the Halloween weekend with Austin's pre-school party on Friday. Here are a few photos from that. I wasn't able to get many pics because I'm the room mother for his class and when you're busy getting everything together there's just no time for picture taking.
Eating their lunch.
Here is my little cowboy in his bull riding gear that Karla got for him. I thought it looked really cute on him. Let's just hope he grows out of wanting to ride bulls. Momma doesn't think she can take that! I wasn't able to get too many good pictures of him because he can't stand still long enough and he doesn't want to look at the camera either.

And to end our weekend we went to Trunk or Treating at Immanuel Baptist Church. Everyone has games set up for the kids to play. Austin really enjoys the games.
And here he is with a squirrel and yes he's still in his pjs with his boots on. I know he's the redneck child. Brandon went squirrel hunting Sunday morning and of course Austin wanted his picture taken with one of them. He hates getting his picture made these days...unless of course it's with a dead animal!


No comments:
Post a Comment