We took a little 3 day trip Sunday thru Tuesday and went to Memphis to the zoo and then on to Branson for a visit to Silver Dollar City and some piddling. The weather was wonderful and we had a really good time. The zoo was awesome and we would definately like to go back when Austin gets a little bigger. All of the animals were out for us to see so I got several good pictures. So here are a few pictures to share. I'll do a separate post for the Branson trip.
The monkeys were putting on a show for us and Austin was loving it!
Austin waving at the monkeys
Watching the flamingos and the ducks
Picking the flowers
Mr. Cool!!!
They had the elephant chained and walking it back and forth on a cable. I guess this was for exercise.
Watching the sea lions
They had one polar bear that was out and it was really playful. It kept swimming to the glass and playing with all the kids. It done this for about 45 minutes. All the kids were loving it!!!
Mama riding the carosel with Austin
Apparently panda bears only eat bamboo, I did not know this. He was sure chowing down on it!!


No comments:
Post a Comment