Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank You God

While this is of no significant importance to anyone else I wanted to have it for my own memory.

This afternoon I heard Austin in there using his potty and I went to check on him and he was standing up to pee like a big boy. This is the first time I've witnessed him standing to do his business. He's usually a sitter. Of course, Mama thought it was impressive because he didn't even make a mess!!


A couple of other things to note are few things he's saying these days:

1. Leave my alone

2. I Cowboy Baby

3. I Country Boy

4. And my favorite right now is at night when he goes to bed and we say our "night-night prayers" he will say "thank you God for Papaw, Mamaw, Tootsie Rolls, Suckers, Cows, Mama, Daddy, Tootsie Rolls (again!) Amen!" It is the funniest thing. It's amazing the things that come out of their mouths. But at least he's thanking God even if it is for candy.


It doesn't get any sweeter than this and once this time is gone I will certainly miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment