The next pictures are paper bag pumpkins. I painted and stuffed 13 paper sacks for Austin's preschool party that is going to be on Friday. I'm going to let the kids draw faces on their pumpkins. There's only so many crafts that you can do with a class full of 3 year olds and this one will be easy and not so messy.
This is the bags prior to stuffing. I had to paint one side at a time and let them dry before going to the other side.
And after stuffing them and tieing them up with rubberbands and wrapping a pipe cleaner around the rubberband. I also cut part of the top off to make the stems shorter.
I thought they turned out cute.
And a couple pics of my little man outside playing. He's sporting his camo rubber boots. It's very rare that you'll see him in anything other than John Deere boots or his rubber boots. He's just a little redneck, what can I say!?!
You can't see it in the picture but the winch cable is actually attached to the 4 wheeler. This is our old non-running 4 wheeler and Brandon is pulling it with the other 4 wheeler while Austin is "driving"! You know we have to move our junk around to other places in the yard so that I can gripe about something else. Ha! Ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment