Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Is In the Air...

Or at least at the Pumpkin Patch.  On Saturday I loaded up Austin, Ayla & Scooter and headed to Mottley's Pumpkin Patch in Little Rock.  It's a smaller patch, but they still have plenty to do for the little ones that it's not too overwhelming.  After a couple of hours at the pumpkin patch we headed to Chuck E. Cheese for a little pizza and a whole lot of game playing.  I'll have to admit that I kinda like playing the games too.  Skee Ball is by far my favorite and I did play a little of that.  We had a bunch of coins so they got to play for a while.  So here are a few photos from our day!  Thanks Mamaw and Papaw for sending us to the pumpkin patch...we sure had a good time!

Yee-Haw!  Ridin' the Horsey!

Checking out the Gourds

I had the hardest time getting him to pose for pictures so I only got a couple of decent ones


Riding the Cow Train

Austin, Ayla & Scooter (cousins)


Counting his pumpkins.  He only wanted little pumpkins.

My sweet little man!

Scooter & Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment