We did a little of this...
Santa Superhero
Playing in a blind with the dog
Another day...another superhero
His Etch a Sketch version of Arkansas
We did a little of that...
Playing cowboy/cowgirl with Anna
Watching a little TV
Took a couple of Elmo blue baths
Had a little tractor time
a little swingset time
his mustache from one of the junk machines at the grocery store...yeah he thought he was cool
Showing off the ducks that daddy killed
And then of course we did a whole lot of this....
that would be sitting in the recliner and watching TV and boy was it great! Please excuse the ugly purple fuzzy socks, but it was chilly most of the week.
I am thankful to have a job to return to, but I can definately say that I'm not looking forward to going back. Maybe just another week or two off would be great! A girl can dream can't she?



No comments:
Post a Comment