Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pudding Anyone?

I honestly think that I live with "King Mess Alot"!  This child can make more messes than anything I've ever seen.  On Friday afternoon he wanted to make chocolate pudding, no problem we can do that.  So I'm getting the milk poured up and he's holding the package of pudding trying to open it.  I tell him not to open it because it would make a mess.  Do you think he even remotely listened to me?  NOT AT ALL.  So below is the resulting mess that I had to clean up.  It was everywhere.

So I did what any good mother would do.  I broke out the vacuum cleaner and began sucking the powdery mess off of him.  You do whatever works sometimes and at that point it seemed liked the easiest thing to do.

You just never know what kind of mess we'll have next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment