Monday, May 4, 2009

Color Me Happy!!

Today I stayed home with Austin and took him to the doctor to have his ears looked at. He keeps telling us "ear hurt mama", but at the same time his back, neck, toe and whatever else he can come up with hurts too. The ear thing has been going on for about a week and so I decided I'd rather be safe than sorry so I took him in to have them looked at. Turns out that he is fine, but hey you never know with kids. So after we got home this afternoon I decided to let him color with his Tadoodles marker/colors that he has. As you will see from the pictures it was a "Colorful" time!!

This is what it is supposed to look like when you color...
 
 

And this is what it looks like when my child colors...
 
 

 
 

All that I can say is thank goodness they make the markers and colors washable these days. When I was a kid it would have taken a week for this to wear off.

No comments:

Post a Comment