Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ready for Summertime

The sunshine and warm weather Saturday morning sure makes me ready for summertime! Now if it will just quit raining for a while. Austin and I worked and played outside Saturday for a long time. We finished mowing and he helped me pick up sticks and we rode the 4-wheeler. I got out his water sprinkler that the Easter Bunny had gave him and put clean water into his pool so he was all set. This kid absolutely LOVES the water. So here's a few pictures to share from our day outside.

Of course we have to get a drink out of the sprinkler!!


And last but not least I have to show you his "First Shave". Like all kids they think they need to be doing EVERYTHING that you do. So when Brandon was shaving last night Austin was having a fit to "do my face too Daddy" so Brandon got him fixed up with his own stuff. If only they knew how great it was to be a kid and not want to rush everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment