Here is my Valentine. And if I do say so myself he's a sweetie! We spent Sunday afternoon getting things ready for his pre-school party. Of course he had to help put sprinkles on the cookies we made.

Here are our 13 little treat sacks that we made up. I sort out all of the goodies into 13 piles and he puts each pile into a sack. He loves to be my "good helper" as he calls it.
And our 13 Valentine "mailboxes". I took a box and cut a mail slot out of the top and then spray painted each one of them. I got heart shaped foam stickers for them to decorate each box with. And if you're wondering about the candles and chickens on top of the boxes? I printed out each of their names and glued it onto the box. The glue wasn't holding real well so Austin brought me all the candles and little things he could find and we used them as weights. You do whatever works!
We didn't do a whole lot for Austin for Valentine's because let's face it, the boy has way more stuff than he could ever possibly need. We went and picked up some things from us and we picked up the stuff from Mamaw & Papaw too. All I got a picture of was the balloons for whatever reason.
He got a Spongebob balloon, a Spiderman little lunchbox (to hold his cars), a Monster Jam truck and some Hershey's kisses from Mamaw & Papaw.
And from Momma & Daddy he got a puppy Pillow Pet and this monkey balloon. He's been wanting a pillow pet for a while and I just never would buy one so I decided it would make a good V-Day gift. So now he has something new to sleep with plus he'll take it to school everyday for nap time.
So that's it. Nothing too exciting for us.


No comments:
Post a Comment