So the hubby has had this idea in his head to build Austin his own monster truck track since we went to Monster Jam in January. On Sunday he finally got the chance to work on it and Austin just loves it. He can now race his monster trucks with Daddy!
Smashing up cars to put on the track
I think he only got daddy's finger once with the hammer!
And here is the final product. I think it turned out really good.
And I would say Austin agrees!
He's got all of his Monster Jam trucks lined up.
I'm quite sure that as the years go on there will be many more daddy & Austin projects. I'm so glad to have a handy husband who can do all these fun things with our little man. They will definately be some cherished memories on down the road.
Smashing up cars to put on the track
I think he only got daddy's finger once with the hammer!
And here is the final product. I think it turned out really good.
And I would say Austin agrees!
He's got all of his Monster Jam trucks lined up.
I'm quite sure that as the years go on there will be many more daddy & Austin projects. I'm so glad to have a handy husband who can do all these fun things with our little man. They will definately be some cherished memories on down the road.


No comments:
Post a Comment