Saturday, February 12, 2011

Viral...

So my little man is currently sick. He started coughing real bad on Thursday morning, but I left him with mamaw & papaw for the day while I went to work. When I picked him up mamaw said he started running fever about 3:00 p.m. and the cough had been steady all day. The cough syrup he had just wasn't cutting it. He continued to run fever throughout the night so first thing Friday morning I called and got him a doctor appt. So after a hour and 15 minute wait to see the doctor, Austin was diagnosed with viral pneumonia. Dr. G said that if treated properly will go away without any hospitalization...thank God for that. So we brought home a bag full of meds and an inhaler and so for now we are stuck in the house. Austin has to wait until Monday to be able to get out of the house again and let me say that it doesn't make for a very happy little boy. He hasn't ran any fever since Friday morning, but definately still has that hacking cough, but he's still as wild as ever. He even laid down to take a nap this afternoon! Very, very rare! Hopefully in a few days he'll be good as new. I'll be so glad when the weather gets decent and stays that way so everyone won't be sick.

Of course here he is taking a nap with all his animals piled up around him...and his blankie too, of course.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment