Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pre-School Party

We had Austin's pre-school party on Monday morning.  Since I'm the room mother it's my job to get everything together and it's something that I really enjoy.  I hope the kiddos enjoy their parties as much I enjoy putting it all together.  They got way too much candy, but of course they don't even get to touch it until time to go home.  I appreciate the teachers and other mom's that helped out.  We done a lunch of chicken nuggets, chips, cookies and Capri Sun.  Some of them eat really well and others not so much.  I was amazed that Austin ate so well today because he normally doesn't when I'm there.  It's hard to get very many pictures when you're trying to help out so I didn't get a whole lot.

Decorating their "mailboxes"

Austin & Cooper
 Kylee, Cheyenne, Ally, Olivia, Ian, & Austin.  Can you tell they separated themselves out.  Boys on one side and girls on the other.

I'm not sure what this look is.  He's either concentrating real hard on what he's doing or he's just not happy.  Who knows?



Austin's completed box.  I thought they turned out cute and they each have their own little personality!  Notice all of Austin's hearts are upside down because that's how he wanted them.

All of his little Valentine's from his little friends.

This is such a fun age because they truly enjoy having momma there to be a part of stuff.  I'm glad that I have a job where I'm able to be there for him because I wouldn't miss it for the world.  They are only this little once and only for a few years will they enjoy all of these things so I'm just gonna soak it all up while I can.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cool that we are from the same place!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you lived there all your life?
    Austin sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I've been here all my life. I graduated from CF in 1995. My maiden name was Garner. Your little girls are cuties too! It's definately always an adventure with little ones.

    ReplyDelete